The Advantages of Social Media Marketing for Your Business
As of 2018, almost 90% of marketers state that their social media efforts have increased exposure for their business, whilst 75% say they have increased website traffic via social media. This statistic alone proves that the benefits of social media marketing cannot be overlooked.
An active Social Media presence provides your business with great opportunity to:
• Establish your brand online.
• Remain competitive within your industry.
• Develop new contacts – Potential customers and suppliers.
• Reach out to specific demographics – the desired target audience for your product/ services.
• Listen to and gain feedback from your customers, directly.
• Promote your product/ services and gain exposure.
• Improve SEO and increase website traffic.
In today’s world, all businesses need, and benefit from, an online presence and even more-so, great social media. However, we recognise that maintaining social media is incredibly time-consuming and quite frankly, difficult. That’s where we step in. We work with all social media channels, producing a tailored plan to suit your brand’s specific needs, ensuring you get the most out of your social media. We specialise in working with a diverse range of clients, no matter the company size and industry.
At Bright Spark, we’re here to make your social media active and engaging. Once you’ve decided you want to work with us, we will:
• Create an effective strategy specific to your brand.
• Set up any channels, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter and add any missing information or branding.
• Deliver carefully crafted content that will appeal to your target audience; with consideration of the time and day to post this content on your channels (identifying the optimum time).
• Communicate with you on a regular basis to ensure you are happy with our work and address any specifics that you may wish to promote.
• Provide a monthly report to highlight progression.
We are more than happy to travel to meet you, to capture on-site content and discuss progress and direction.
As a creative design agency, we have the in-house skill and capability to assist you with branded content creation. It’s what we do!