We’re hiring – Junior Graphic Designer
We’re on the lookout for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our studio. As a key member of the creative team, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, including branding, print, digital, advertising campaigns, marketing and e-commerce.
The ideal candidate will:
• Work alongside the Senior Designer and Account Director to create engaging, innovative, effective design solutions for offline and online use, working within brand style and guidelines when required.
• Be able to interpret design briefs intelligently and generate ideas to meet clients’ exacting requirements.
• Take projects from concept to completion within the agreed timescales.
• Have excellent communication skills and the ability to verbalise ideas, and communicate effectively with the team, suppliers and clients.
• Be competent in print and digital processes, capable of liaising with printers and developers to provide print-ready or web-ready files, as required.
• Be well organised and able to adapt to changing priorities and client demands.
• Be a committed team player, able to integrate easily into a close-knit environment and collaborate effectively with the team.
• Be a conceptual thinker, with a varied portfolio of work which demonstrates creative flair, executed with a brilliant eye for detail.
• Be comfortable working on an Apple Mac, with excellent core skills in Adobe CC 2018 (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop). Further skills including web development, animation, photography and illustration would be beneficial, but not essential.
• Ideally, have a higher education qualification in a design-related subject.
• Have a minimum of 1 year of professional design experience, preferably in an agency environment. Exceptional candidates with differing experience may be considered.
What we offer:
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Company pension scheme
• Semi-flexible working hours
• On-site parking
• A great working environment
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and examples of your best work.